Morristown, TN Open Positions
Line Operator Trainee
The Line Operator Trainee will be responsible for running one line while undergoing training on additional equipment in the department. They will also be required to anticipate job changes and assist line operators and technicians at change over with stringing the line, pulling plastic and other tasks as necessary.
Must be able to work 12 hour shifts, every other weekend and overtime, as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read production schedule, work order and work procedures in English
- Commitment to safety and quality
- Proven track record of excellent attendance
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Capable of stringing an extrusion or contour line
- General mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills