Morristown, TN Open Positions
Petoskey Plastics is seeking a shift flexible Maintenance Technician who would be responsible for the maintenance of manufacturing equipment, both preventative and reactive.
Working Conditions/ Equipment:
- Production setting, operating standard manual and powered equipment including but not limited to welding, machining, power tools, and hand tools.
- Physically capable of standing 12 hours per day, frequent bending and twisting, reaching, lifting of approximately 50-100 lbs. and climbing up to 60' towers.
- Able to work in hot and cold conditions.
- Forklift certification
Two year technical degree and minimum 5 years industrial equipment maintenance experience in manufacturing
Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics, arc welding, gas welding, blue print reading, and cutting knowledge
- Epicor or other Maintenance specific software database
- Commitment to safety and quality
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Proven track record of excellent attendance
- AC and DC Drive troubleshooting to the board level
- Self directed with good time management skills